As you may be aware Oman is hosting some of the games of the ICC Men’s T20 Cricket World Cup at its ground in Al Amerat this week.
The school has been approached by Oman Cricket offering 40 free tickets for students and a parent/supervisor to attend the games on Tuesday 19th October.
Oman is a developing nation in the cricket world but is currently ranked at number 17 of the 88 countries that play the game internationally. T20 is a shortened version of the regular game of cricket and has become incredibly popular around the world since its inception in 2005. Games place a premium on spectacular hitting and bowling and are invariably fast-paced.
Tuesday’s games include Scotland v Papua New Guinea at 2pm and Oman v Bangladesh at 6pm. The tickets are valid for both games.
If you are interested in this offer from Oman Cricket please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the number of tickets required by midday on Monday 18th October.
Please be aware of the following conditions.
- This is not a school sanctioned event or trip.
- The Sultan’s School will not be providing transportation or supervision.
- A maximum of 3 student tickets and one adult/supervisor ticket per family.
- Students must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- All attendees will need to provide proof of Covid 19 vaccination status (2 doses) using either a vaccination certificate or the Tarassud app. Failure to do so will result in entry being refused.
- Face masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times.
- For security reasons food and drink cannot be brought into the ground. However, food and drink are available to purchase within the ground.
Sport & Activities Coordinator