Families interested in applying to The Sultan’s School are required to complete and submit the application form, along with all the supporting documentation listed. Incomplete applications will not be accepted or processed.
Applicants living abroad are required to obtain an attestation from Ministry of Education confirming the year group they will be applying for. This document must be submitted along with the application.
The full list of documentation you need to provide is listed below:
- A completed application form
- Term One report, SY 2021-22
- End of Year report, SY 2020-21
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Copy of the student’s identification card and passport
- Copy of the parents’ identification cards and passports
- Four recent passport-sized photographs
- A copy of the student’s medical record and vaccination card
- Completed MOE Medical Form
- A signed copy of the tuition fee schedule.
- A copy of the residence card for non-Omanis
Applications may please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for the applications to be processed a fee of RO30 is payable for each application (this fee is non-refundable). Kindly ensure the transfer of RO 30 per application to account number 0302010073260013, The Sultans School, Bank Muscat to facilitate this. Please contact Mr. Ahmed Al Mahrezi in the Finance Department if you have any questions regarding the bank transfer. His email address is email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and the Head of Primary or Secondary will be in touch with you in due course to inform you of the outcome which will be:
- A confirmed offer to start at the school on a date to be determined by the school.
- A provisional offer that will be based on availability. Should this happen, the student will be placed on the waiting list and the school will contact the family as soon as a place becomes available.
- An invitation to sit the admissions assessment once the school re-opens in August.
- A rejection letter because the student did not reach the standard required.
Should an offer be made, an Admissions Fee of 300.00 OMR needs be made by the parent in order to secure the placement, in addition to Term One Fee. This has to be paid to the Finance Office by the date specified in the offer letter.
Applicants who are not successful with their application, and would like to reapply may do so the following academic year, but will be required to submit a new application form along with the supporting documents requested in the Application Form.
Please note that a Waiting List Offer is only valid till the end of the first academic term of the following academic year.
Age and Year Group:
The Sultan’s School’s Age Group Chart correlates the student’s age and the appropriate year group the student should apply for. The chart is based on the regulations issued by the Ministry of Education.
According to the Ministry of Education;
o all applicants to KG (SY2022-23) must have completed 4 years and 2 months by September 1st
o Applicants who apply to Primary or Secondary cannot skip a year group when applying to The Sultan’s School.