Welcome to the The Sultans School, a vibrant, friendly and well established school situated in a modern campus with generous teaching areas, excellent facilities and wonderful outdoor spaces. We value community and provide a warm and supportive environment where students are inspired and challenged to achieve and excel; be it in the classroom, on the sports field or in Performing Arts.
In the Primary section, students are placed at the centre of everything we do, focussing on developing every student as an individual. Through the support and commitment of our highly qualified Primary staff we are a school where:
- A warm and supportive atmosphere encourages everyone to enjoy learning and working together.
- Our staff are open, collaborative and set positive examples to the students.
- Self-reliance, co-operation, enthusiasm & initiative are supported.
- Our students are nurtured, their self-esteem raised and everyone is made to feel valued and respected.
- Staff use the most effective teaching methods to engage the students and encourage them to work well independently.
- Our students are highly motivated, enthusiastic and respond positively to challenge and high expectations and exhibit consistently high standards of discipline and behaviour.
- Agreed values are shared, upheld and our students respect and understand the diversity of the wider world and their place as citizens in it.
- Our staff constantly strive to develop positive relationships with parents and the wider community.
- We celebrate student achievement in whatever form it takes, and students are shown that they matter.
- Our community takes great pride in all that our students achieve both within and outside of school.
May I close by saying that we are proud of our school, our students and our community. TSS will give you a warm welcome and ensure that your time with us with will be both successful and memorable.
Head of Primary