The Sultan’s School was established in 1977 and as we move into our 41st year we are looking to appoint experienced teachers to help us on the next stage of our journey.
In March 2018, we will host a team from the Council of International Schools (CIS) with a view to gaining full accreditation.
More recently, and as part of our continued strive for excellence we have made considerable investment in updating our campus. This includes:
- Additional on-site teacher accommodation. All our internationally recruited staff live on campus and we have recently added four, three bedroom town houses. Additional accommodation is planned, together with upgrades to our existing villas and apartments.
- Fibre optic Wi-Fi throughout the whole campus, which will allow us to explore new avenues of teaching and learning.
- The complete refurbishment and expansion of our library that has become a focus for teaching and learning for the whole school.
- The complete refurbishment and expansion of a number of our classrooms. Further improvements are planned over the next few years.
- The development of a specialised IBDP centre for the students in Years 12 and 13. Our students have undoubtedly benefitted from this new resource as our 2017 IB results were the best in the school’s history at 95%.
If you would like to join our team, please send a CV (max two pages) and a covering letter (max two pages), together with a recent photo to the Principal (Dr. Glenn Canterford) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT send any additional information (copies of degree certs etc) at this stage.